Search for a {mis}Adventure!

Monday, December 27, 2010

RaNDom Musing #5 (Jul 2010): Handicapped Tags on a Motorcyle?!

So no kidding, there I was waiting behind a motorcycle to get into the parking garage this morning.  As the guy sifts through his pockets to get out his parking pass I notice that the motorcycle has handicapped license plates...WTH?!

Okay so I have two issues with this:

1) If you NEED HC plates, should you really be riding a motorcycle?

2) If the HC plates are all about getting prime parking, dude, you're on a motorcycle - you can fit that sucker virtually anywhere.

(Don't believe me about the tags...go down to the lower level garage and exit on the left set of doors...the motorcycle is parked in the first HC parking spot)

1 comment:

  1. So, today I met the guy who rides the HC motorcyle. He seemed nice (nice enough as an elevator ride can reveal - which is actually saying alot because not everyone in my building, who rides the elevator will actually acknowledge your exsistence) and he did have a noticeable limp. In that instant, I felt bad about the post and wondered what he would think if this blog went public.

    So...Mr. HC motorcle guy. I'm not sure what happened to cause your limp, but I apologize for my post, but you've gotta see where I'm coming from...you walk into the garage, see a motorcyle with HC tags and it just seems like an onxymoron on wheels...

    *just sayin'*

    ReplyDelete