Search for a {mis}Adventure!

Monday, January 14, 2013

RaNDom Musing #31: The Irony of Needing a Maid


I need a maid. 

There’s been no truer statement…in theory.  

However, the reality of my 10-year existence of living by myself is that each time I hire a maid, I end up paying her to motivate me to clean.  You know, the day before I know she’s coming I clean the heck outta my house / apartment to alleviate those potentially awkward “What would the maid think?” moments.  

Then I essentially pay her for, what exactly?

*sigh*


So, let me re-think this – I don’t need a maid.  I need someone to pretend to be a maid and schedule regular stop-ins at my place once a week...just enough to off-set my Tasmanian devil tendencies.  

Soooo...whatever you call that person, I need one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment