Search for a {mis}Adventure!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

{mis}Adventure #16 - Life in Dubai: A Parade of Nations (also known as: how to avoid being a sponsor of terrorsim while doing your grocery shopping in the local hypermarket).

So I went into the my friendly neighborhood hypermarket in dire need of some fruit when, all of a sudden, I found myself as an unwitting participant in a sort of parade of nations.  

I am well aware that the preceding statement makes no sense, so I present to you the following photos of the event:

...Kenya!




 One "Independent" participant...



....and Australia!
India......Egypt!

 Espana (or Spain)...!
China vs. USA!




An unlikely South African Duo and...


....Sri Lanka!



 America....


        viva la France and....


                                Iran?!
Pakistan  and....Turkey.



{CLOUD}If you're not in the parade, you watch the parade.  That's life.

SILVER LINING: ...but when that parade happens to keep you from sponsoring terrorism thru your produce purchases.  That's winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment