Search for a {mis}Adventure!

Monday, January 2, 2012

RaNDom Musing #22 (21 Dec 2011): Dear Scranton Series - Winter Weather Negotiations

Dear Scranton,

It's officially winter - and true to our agreement during the fall weather talks, I am back to the negotiation table. I've come up with some terms that I think we can both agree to. I understand, you're a Northeastern City and it has to be cold SOMETIME so let me know how you feel about the following:

1. No more than one week of below freezing temps each winter month
2. Make every effort to have weeks of below freezing temps coincide with time-frames that I am not physically in the city of Scranton

Hmmm...that's it.

Warmest Regards,
Your Resident Islander

P.S. I'm rolling out this Friday for about a week, SOOOOO have at it with those freezing temps, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment