Search for a {mis}Adventure!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

RaNDom Musing #26: Conversations with My Roommate - Intro to the Series

For those of you who have been keeping up with my migrations, I have relocated to Chester, VA (near Petersburg).  I will be here for approximately five months.  While I am here I am living with a longtime friend who can also go by the name KJo.  He and I have known each other since we were 13 years old, but we haven't seen each other in five years!

Fast-forward: We have been living together for about a month now and I realize that we have some of the most absurd conversations.  Being the generous person that I am, I felt that there is absolutely NO reason for me to keep these gems to myself. 

So, world, I officially present to you: Conversations with My Roommate.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment