Search for a {mis}Adventure!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

RaNDom Musing #17 (circa Aug 2011): Introducing the Dear Scranton Series

Many of you may know that I've had to move to Scranton recently for work.  There are a few things that have caused me to write "open letters" to the city of Scranton since I've been here.

Some of those things include:
  • Inquiries about the lack on lines in non-side roads that facilitate two-way traffic;
  • Inquiries about why said unlined two-way roads have cars parked on them in directions opposite of the direction of travel (believe me, no lines and mis-parked cars have made me doubt if I should even be on a road);
  • and my FAVORITE - Negotiations about acceptable weather.
Stay tuned for more in the Dear Scranton Series of my RaNDom Musings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment