Search for a {mis}Adventure!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tell me about the time you____

So many of you already know about some of my {mis}Adventures. I want to hear from you what you'd like to see as my first post!!


Here are some past {mis}Adventures (circa 2007 / 2008):

-Teenaged Mutant Ninja Slug

-The Noise

-WTH?! California has Tolls?

-Diagnosis: Iritis. What the heck IS that??


Here are more recent {mis}Adventures:

-What do you do when your flight to Maui is delayed? Have a Toga Party!

-Fun times with Hurricane Earl

-Locked out and Leaping Balconies...


Have other {mis}Adventures in mind...comment about them below!

5 comments:

  1. how about some Korean based misadventures? or do I have to select from the list above? if so, I'm nominating Teenaged Mutant Ninja Slug

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ GAZ - I didn't document my Korean-based {mis}Adventures...I'll add the Ninja Slug to the list.

    Thanks!

    KJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you can always post the story about our cancelled ceremony at Fort McNair

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GAZ - I just checkedand the ninja slug story has a Korean reference...nothing rugby related...though I do remember the award I got..not really a{mis}Adventure-more like anwkward moment bc I was on duty when I got the call!

    @ Amy - I could shout out the cancelled ceremony....I think Iwas the only one actually bummed that it was cancelled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, you probably were the only one bummed. Aw...

    ReplyDelete